Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pikes Peak or Bust! August 2010











Kristina had always wanted to go to Pikes Peak since we moved here. Finally, before we took her to BYU in August, we went to Pikes Peak. It was a LONG drive up to the top, but a beautiful view once you got there. I tripped on something taking a picture and spent a LONG while in the nurses station, so it wasn't one of my favorite excursions we've went on, but was a fun day trip. We tried their famous hot donuts, but they weren't that special after all.

On the way back, we stopped at 11 mile for a little fishing trip. It was actually pretty fun. We saw a buffalo herd and I practiced some pictures of the barbed wire fence I thought turned out rather western. They are the pictures at the top, followed by the pictures from Pikes Peak below.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...