Sunday, October 27, 2013

2012 Election Year

2012 was the Presidential Election year, and being in one of the crucial deciding states, we heard ads on the TV and radio ALL of the time.  I wanted to do my part, so I would have no regrets, to help Mitt get elected.  In the time Obama had been in office, I have constantly been dismayed at his choices and actions as President.  I went door-to-door with flyers, worked in the campaign office, attended Romney rallies, and made "get out to vote" calls.  Much to my dismay, Obama was re-elected, but as I said before, I have no regrets, having done all  I could to prevent that from happening.


 Eric Decker, Denver Broncos' Receiver showing Romney support.


 I was really close to Ann at the rally!  Pretty cool!
 Romney election supporters call center.




 Alabama performed at one of the Denver rallies and they were awesome!
It was quite a rockin' party at the Denver rally!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...